Download Form PDF
2023 FEB UPDATE: 2023 Aussie Titles
BUNBURY, WA: OCT 6-8.
REGISTRATION DUE BY 28TH JULY 2023 AND FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE 10th AUG. Hard copy of forms not required til 1st day of competitions.
Division and Team Nomination
Each centre is entitled to one team per division. Additional 2nd or 3rd teams may be nominated by are usually confirmed after nominations close on 28th July 2023.
Center entitlements will first pass to other centres within the same state or territory. Regional centres will be prioritised for additional teams, followed by capital city centres.
Event Schedule and Notifications
- The draw will be released at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Updated will be posted on both Facebook and this website.
- Delays in the schedule are generally due to incomplete team confirmations.
Amenities and Food
Expect a selection of food and beverages available on-site. The centre’s bar will be open throughout the weekend.
Attendance and Travel requirements
No Exceptions: All interstate players must be physically n Bunbury by Thursday night (5th Oct) to guarantee participation in Friday’s events.
- Consider arranging airport and bus transfers.
- Plan your accommodation in advance.
Registration Fees for 2023
The fee remains at $60 per player but is paid as a team/centre, not individually. An additional $30 per 7th, 8th and 9th player.
Required Documents and Fees
We require each team prior to commencement of the competition to confirm the following fees:
- Confirmed $60 registration fee from each nominated player 1-6.
- Confirmed $30 registration fee from each nominated player 7-9.
And each team should bundle in an A4 protector sleeve with TEAM CODE on front the following documents:
- Player agreement form signed by all player members.
- Medical indemnity form from each player.
- Copy of photo identification from all MASTER/JUNIOR players.
For any other enquiries, please contact your state/territory coordinator.